Submitting your registration form and payment constitutes an agreement on your part to accept the following terms and conditions:
- Online registration form must be complete with current and accurate information.
- No refunds can be given. Conference fees once processed cannot be cancelled/transferred to another person or refunded.
- Participants name and contact information may be used by other approved stakeholders such as the host body, event manager, sponsors, speakers and exhibitors in connection with promotion, networking, revenue raising and administration of this conference.
- Participants need to obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart for the Conference. Conference Committee cannot accept responsibility for personal injuries, or loss of, or damage to, private property belonging to the Conference participants and accompanying persons.
- Conference committee can make changes to the Conference schedule provided this does not significantly change or impair the nature and quality of the Event.
- Early Registration is coincide with limited Seats, and could be close before the determined date.
- Conference Committee is free to publish the videos and pictures recorded during the Event and to use them for advertisements purpose.
- Conference Committee is not responsible for either the partial or total nonexecution of the Conference in the event of accident, an act caused by a third party, such as Acts of God including, without limitation, credible threats of natural disaster in the geographic vicinity of the Venue, war, threats or acts of terrorism or similar acts or any other cause comparable events or disaster beyond the parties control which prevents the Conference Committee from hosting the event.
- Views expressed by the speakers are their own. Conference Committee cannot accept liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any speaker at the event or any material provided to delegates.
- Students / Interns / Dental Hygienist/Assistant/ Nurse/Technician must provide a valid ID card upon registration. Failure to provide this document will cancel the registration. / Please note that all postgraduate students are categorized as Dentist fee.
- SDS memebers required to provide a copy of valid membership ID card upon registration. Failure to provide this document will cancel the registration.